Thursday 11 August 2016

Day 5 - A Silent Guardian...a Watchful Protector...a Dark Knight.

August 11th

At the pool once again where the problem of strange coloured water doesn't seem to be going away but more superhuman effort has seen 59,600m added to our total.

Only one more day of a swimming only programme for us and then we finally get some throwing and jumping and running to go with all this swimming, It's so close I can smell it.

Totals:

Swimming: 280,900m
Running: 0m
Jumping: 0m
Throwing: 0m

Total: 280,900m

Hero of the day:

Play for effect.

Whoever the wonderful person working for the Guardian Sports department was that made the decision to change the formatting of their results page. You're both the hero I deserve and the one I needed right now and I will very happily buy you a pint for the time you've saved me.

See you tomorrow.

R

@howfarexactly

No comments:

Post a Comment