Friday 5 August 2016

Day Zero.

August 5th

Hello again fans of arbitrarily chosen numbers; let's do this.

At some point this evening (from my British Summer Time perspective), the Olympics opening ceremony will be staged. I'm guessing Samba dancing will feature at some point though hopefully, I'll be asleep at that point as we are only here to add everything up and the time difference could be a pain.

Anyway, let's get onto...

The Rules:


Human power only.

No bikes, horses or boats, no projectiles or ball games. If you run or swim or jump or throw something then we count it and add it all up.

If you don't finish you don't count. 

If you pull up 20 miles into the marathon then you'll have to live with me knowing you're a far finer specimen of human endurance than I will ever be. I won't be counting you though. This is more to do with my wish for discrete measurements than any disrespect for your achievement.

So there we go, let's (starting with some swimming tomorrow) find out how far exactly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment