Friday 12 August 2016

Day 6 - Repeating History and Making History

August 12th.

I have complained so far this year about only having swimming to measure. Listening to todays events that finally include the other categories and realising how much more work I'll have to do tomorrow gave me deja-vu. It's almost like I could have been forewarned.

My quadrennial idiocy aside, day 6 gave us 46,950m from the pool to give us 327,850m in total. That leaves Rio 8,850m ahead of London at this stage.

Totals:

Swimming: 327,850m
Running: 0m
Jumping: 0m
Throwing: 0m

Total: 327,850m

Hero of the day:

That would be Simone Manuel, I'll let someone far more qualified than me explain why.

See you all tomorrow for the start of the non-pool related action. It's going to be awesome!

R

@howfarexactly

No comments:

Post a Comment